If the disbursement date on the Direct Forgiveness request is different than the date you disbursed funds to your borrower there are two options:
- If your interest calculation differences would otherwise fall within SBA’s de minimis threshold, you may proceed with your decision without requiring correction. The interest difference in almost all cases is very small.
- Update the disbursement date:
- log into ETRAN
- update the disbursement date in ETRAN
- wait approximately 72 hours for the record to update in the Forgiveness Platform
- return the request to the borrower utilizing the borrower correction decision
- borrower will follow the prompts to withdraw and resubmit